The FBT Vertus CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy any musician or DJ looking for a reliable and compact P.A solution. The system is easy to use, modular and ready to use in minutes with no compromise on the quality of sound. This system is capable of being integrated into enviroment or installation requiring high quality sound and controlled directional characteristics.
The FBT Vertus CLA system was created for both live and fixed installationa and consists of:
CLA 604a: bi-amp two-way active column speakers 400 + 100W RMS x 2 CLA 208Sa: active subwoofer 600W RMS x 2
Column Active Line Array
400W + 100W RMS 125DB SPL
2-way bi-amplified Line Array Column.
– 6 x 4” (100mm) custom woofer with 1” (25 mm) voice coil.
– 4 x 1” (25mm) neodymium dome tweeter on waveguide.
– 130Hz to 20KHz frequency response.
– Class D 400Wrms amplifier for LF and 100Wrms for HF with switch mode power supply.
– DSP processor with 4 available equalization presets.
– Control panel with volume, presets, HP filter, Mic-Line, status LED.
– XLR input and Neutrik POWERCONN supply input at the lower part of the column; XLR link and Neutrik POWERCONN loop output at the higher part, in order to hide each connection cable.
– 100°H x 20°V dispersion.
– Extruded-aluminum powder-coated cabinets. Superior latching system, enables the extension of the length of the line array by adding CLA604A modules for increased modularity of the system.
– Possibility to angle the columns of +/- 30° on a horizontal plane.
– Ideal for both live applications, assisted by the CLA 208SA active subwoofer, as well as for fixed installation.
– Easily expandable for a total power of 6600W (stereo system composed of 3 x CLA604A and 3 x CLA208SA).
– Very light and easy to carry.
– Available in white colour: Vertus CLA 604A W.
Processed Active Subwoofer
600W RMS 129dB SPL
Active subwoofer in bass-reflex design.
– 2 x 8” (200mm) custom neodymium, high-excursion woofer with 2” (50 mm) voice coil.
– 50Hz to 180Hz frequency response.
– Class D 600W RMS amplifier with switch mode power supply.
– DSP processor with 4 available presets.
– Control panel with combo XLR/Jack stereo input and link, XLR Hi-pass out stereo, volume, presets, 0°-180° phase switch, status LED.
– Neutrik POWERCONN input and link.
– 15mm birch plywood enclosure with anti-scratch paint finish, stackable.
– M20 stand adapter, 2 integrated handles, front hardware to sustain CLA206LA modules.
– Suitable for low frequency extension and reinforcement of the CLA604A array, especially for live performance.
– Available in white colour: Vertus CLA 208SA W
CLA system features:
– High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
– Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
– Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
– Lightweight and easy to carry
– Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
– Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
– High horizontal dispersion
Compared to traditional two-way speakers, VERTUS CLA has been designed to distribute sound far more evenly throughout any outdoor or indoor space.
The CLA cylindrical wave front boasts the pleasant effect of present and precise forwardly projected sound and even reduces the effect of acoustic feedback towards microphones.
This system is supplied with free FBT padded covers