Sharing many of the features of the higher power TESSEN-X series, the new TESSEN series continues our reputation for affordable high performance systems. Onboard DSP and flyware, asymmetric Class D amplifiers with switching power supplies, and high performance drivers ensure the new HH TESSEN series is a worthy successor to its predecessors.
The renowned TESSEN series has been completely revised for 2017 with new cabinet designs, improved amplifier and power supply design, an advanced digital processor and substantially reduced weight without compromising the performance or reliability.
Flown, pole-mounted or floor-stacked, used as front of house or monitors, alone or as part of a bigger system the new TESSEN Active series combines physical flexibility with impressive ‘real world’ power and intuitive DSP to give perfect performance in any venue or application.
- Class D
- Class D
- Switch mode
- Crossover, EQ, phase and time optimisation
- 1” LaVoce DF10 compression driver
- HH LF-436EH
- 47Hz – 20kHz
- 70H x 70V
- 2 x Balanced Jack/XLR combi inputs
- Balanced XLR
- 2 x channel gain, EQ preset, EQ frequency and boost , Anti feedback switch, Logo on/off, ch1/mix switch for line out
- 12 frequency automatic feedback reduction, dual input channels, preset and variable EQ. Comprehensive protection and clip free limiting
- 3 x M10 Penn-Elcom fly points
- Lightweight multilayer plywood
- Heavy gauge steel with acoustic foam backing and illuminating logo
- 570mm(h) x 360mm(w) x 350mm(d)